View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cerridwin
SassyPants AA

re: Cabal bank

All items in the Cabal bank are there for the cabal, and thusly the members, however taking out of the bank without officer permission is not permitted, a complaint will be laid against you with the TSW GM's and you may rest assured we will do our best to get your account deleted for that.

This post is in response to more than 60 Signets going missing from the bank, I am following this up with the GM and the responsible party will be found and dealt with severely, how ever if you admit to your actions and return the good stolen, punishment will be light.

Cerridwin

re: Bravo! on New Bank Policy

I was in a previous cabal when Our Purple Signet of Fury was missing!! Seems like a noob thought it was a good thing to take. Not so good for the two of us that were suppose to roll on it at the weeks end from all our Regional Lair Farming efforts! [we had a DKP system]

I always believed it was a mistake to put it in the Bank but we ended up tracing it thru the GM's efforts and found that it was innocently taken by a level 5 new player(he couldn't use it anyways) Our GM said they would put a Freeze on the entire server on selling it in Auction House. I think now though FC is changing their policy and looking at different solutions so more control can be implemented to avoid catastrophes such as this.

Taking 60 Signets is another matter and obviously malicious intent is indicated. I do hope that it can be traced and dealt with accordingly. May bad Karma be swift to the perpetrater, and he indeed repent to lessen his retribution.

We should all petition Funcom to quickly overhaul their Cabal Management System, It is in their best interests otherwise the community will continuly deterriate. This now affects the joy of other players and the workload of the Officiers.

Keep a hopeful spirit to all.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tzadikim Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum